Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cruz Reveals VP Pick, Carly Fiorina
Demarcus ware Wrote:For someone that keeps saying I'm not worth their time over and over, you sure keep replying a lot. Where did I ever say Trump was a consistent conservative? I've never claimed that, or even hinted at that. I have been a Trump supporter for a long time, but I did say at one time I would vote for Cruz if he was the nominee, but I've changed on that. Also, that question I was asking was for Hoot, since he was the one that brought up the drunken former house speaker. I think those voices in your head have you confused, should get that checked out Confusednicker:

You knew you were directing that at me as well as Hoot by the term Cruzbots. I've asked you time, and time, and time again and you can't defend one of Trump's policies without just throwing some kind of talking point out that Trump stated on Twitter. You are quite conservative from what I've seen on here. Trump may not be liberal anymore, but for the most part he is still further to the left than Bob Dole, John McCain, or Mitt Romney were.

So you admit to liking Cruz in the beginning and you won't even deny that Trump isn't a consistent conservative. And yet you're supporting him. If you didn't like Cruz in the beginning that would be one thing, but it's funny that now he's gone from your candidate to some establishment cronie since Trump labeled him that.

Based on the posts you have made in this thread and others which are nothing but insults toward whoever Trump's opponent is, your understanding of both candidates is equivalent to the left's understanding of using the proper restroom. Confusednicker:
Messages In This Thread
Cruz Reveals VP Pick, Carly Fiorina - by 64SUR - 04-29-2016, 03:50 AM
Cruz Reveals VP Pick, Carly Fiorina - by WideRight05 - 04-29-2016, 04:17 AM
Cruz Reveals VP Pick, Carly Fiorina - by diceman - 05-03-2016, 04:02 PM