Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cruz Reveals VP Pick, Carly Fiorina
WideRight05 Wrote:Do you think I take you seriously enough to waste a lot of time answering questions for you after you dodged a whole bunch of mine in a prior thread? :hilarious:

At least I have been consistent at sticking with Cruz. You and RIUTG were all about him this time last year. Myself, I would have been happy with Cruz, Rubio, or almost any of the non-establishment. Not another moderate. If you think Trump is a consistent conservative, you need to think again.

Neither Cruz nor Trump are establshment candidates. Or well, at least Cruz wasn't until Trump told you he was. Confusednicker:
For someone that keeps saying I'm not worth their time over and over, you sure keep replying a lot. Where did I ever say Trump was a consistent conservative? I've never claimed that, or even hinted at that. I have been a Trump supporter for a long time, but I did say at one time I would vote for Cruz if he was the nominee, but I've changed on that. Also, that question I was asking was for Hoot, since he was the one that brought up the drunken former house speaker. I think those voices in your head have you confused, should get that checked out Confusednicker:
Messages In This Thread
Cruz Reveals VP Pick, Carly Fiorina - by Demarcus ware - 04-29-2016, 03:47 AM
Cruz Reveals VP Pick, Carly Fiorina - by 64SUR - 04-29-2016, 03:50 AM
Cruz Reveals VP Pick, Carly Fiorina - by diceman - 05-03-2016, 04:02 PM