Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cruz Reveals VP Pick, Carly Fiorina
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I would reply to the ridiculous comments but what's the point?
It's over. I'm not talking about non factors like cruz and Kasich anymore.
It's time to start talking about hillary and how bad Trump will beat her in the ground come november.
You cruz guys are sounding more like establishment rinos everyday. Snap out of it already. If this election has taught us anything it's that even the biggest "outsider" is just another establishment politician. Hillary might as well be republican or dem. There's no difference.
Hope you change your mind though. I would have voted for cruz had he won and not tucked my tale and get all pouty about it if Trump didnt.
Time to lay this dog to rest. Lol to think Ted Cruz could ever carry enough votes to win a general is funny.

If anything Gut, YOU are the one who is sounding establishment. Immediately dismissing my comments as ridiculous just because you think it's over? You've been saying that the whole time this election has gone on and not provided any kind of sensible reply. The insecurity shows when you feel the need to "like" every one of DMW's posts. Voting for someone that quite frankly, neither you or DeMarcus Ware can post anything about when it pertains to what he believes. You see him talking big, and then all of a sudden you switch over to him. Do you even know half of what he believes on a lot of the major issues?

I don't know about DeMarcus, but you have somewhat of a libertarian streak when it comes to some domestic and online issues if I remember right. If you think Trump will represent that well, think again.

You were all about Cruz when he took a stand on Obamacare against both parties, when he took a stand against the gang of eight. I don't have the posts in quote, but you were pretty much had the thought of Cruz or lose in the beginning. Now all of a sudden, he's establishment? :biglmao:

To be honest, RIUTG, I actually thought that TRT and I would be on here trying to convince you, Hoot, and others set off by the establishment to give it another try on a candidate like Jeb Bush that was initially projected to win the race - that I also don't care for much but would probably cast a vote for him if it came down to him and Hillary.

"You Cruz guys." Ha! This isn't whether or not I like Ted Cruz. The fact is, Trump may not be liberal as a lot of the Never Trump movement proclaims but he is a moderate - which I am tired of seeing the GOP send. I have asked question after question, done my best to explain my positions as articulate as possible, and all you and DMW can do is respond using insults. You want me to change my mind - I can definitely assure you that you won't do so by repeating Trump's talking points and using insults.

I'll give you guys a shot. If you can counter the points I have made in this and prior threads about Trump, then you will win me over. I'm not completely sold out on voting for Trump. But I'm also pretty fed up with voting for moderates and this is more of a moderate than any candidate the Republicans have sent since Reagan.

I'm not glued to the Republican Party. I'm not just going to switch allegiances because of what somebody says. I evaluate a candidate by (1) their voting record and (2) their consistency in taking a stand on issues. Trump may not have a voting record, but he is inconsistent on a lot of issues. If me taking a stand for my morals gets me labeled as establishment by someone like you that was all in for Cruz until Donald Trump said Cruz was a bad guy, I'm honored. :Thumbs:
Messages In This Thread
Cruz Reveals VP Pick, Carly Fiorina - by 64SUR - 04-29-2016, 03:50 AM
Cruz Reveals VP Pick, Carly Fiorina - by diceman - 05-03-2016, 04:02 PM
Cruz Reveals VP Pick, Carly Fiorina - by WideRight05 - 04-29-2016, 06:51 PM