Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pacquiao says gays worse than Animals
TheRealThing Wrote:Well, once all the smoke from that oratory clears, we are still faced with one inescapable truth. Our government has recently chosen to grant special conditions and privilege to a group whose only distinction is a sexually depraved lifestyle. They had to usurp God's authority to do it. And all that blather about equal protection is straight from the liberal think tank. And I disagree with your last sentence in every way possible. The highest vision of human freedom and liberty was through much blood and sacrifice, handed down to this nation by the founding fathers in form of a document called the US Constitution.

You want to see it on the 'scrap heap of history', another phrase you picked up from me BTW, because you despise traditional America. And it's like I keep telling you, hang in there. Everything you desire is coming by way of the Tribulation.

The Framers "highest vision" of freedom and liberty allowed human beings to be held as chattel. But, viewing the Constitutional "we" to include everyone, in other words expanding the vision of the Framers, can bring about the highest vision of freedom and liberty a civil government can offer.
Messages In This Thread
Pacquiao says gays worse than Animals - by pjdoug - 02-18-2016, 01:37 PM
Pacquiao says gays worse than Animals - by Motley - 02-18-2016, 05:25 PM
Pacquiao says gays worse than Animals - by The Urban Sombrero - 02-20-2016, 07:20 AM