Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pacquiao says gays worse than Animals
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:And, yet again, I am not serving as an apologist nor advocate for homosexuality. If you are suggesting that the widespread trumpeting of the homosexual lobby to be recognized as a group facing discrimination symbolizes that the end is near, you will really get no gruff from me. However, if you are suggesting that a nation's Constitution, deeply reverencing freedom of conscience, is meant to function like a southern Baptist deacon board, I disagree. Every Christian Church can refuse to marry same sex couples, refuse them membership, excommunicate them. That is their choice and right if conscience compel. However, the United States of America is not a church, was not intended to be a church, and by law is not governed as a church.

Well, it certainly seems that way. And frankly, any who would dare to advocate for the homosexual must take his case before the Living God. In fact, even if he should win-over every last person on the planet, he'd still be wrong because God certainly makes no mistakes.

Likewise the homosexual lobby means nothing to this conversation. Rather it is society's acceptance of the practice that proves the end is near. Homosexual lobby, hardly. No, it's the acceptance of homosexuality by society which is proof positive that the end is near. And by way of offering proof of US acceptance, consider the recent activities of our President, who reportedly just got through blowing 700 million in an effort to advocate for acceptance of homosexuality, not here in the US where victory is perceived to be already in hand, but overseas. Not to mention that I have personally heard him make proud reference to his efforts on behalf of the gay population on a number of occasions.

EXCERPT---
"One African activist describes this as “blowback.” And Obama’s effort has been very aggressive, with the administration making the homosexuality agenda “an integral part of American foreign policy,” as the Times puts it, and tying development aid to acceptance of it."
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/for...t-ill-will

In other words, if they want our money they'll have to comply with homosexual acceptance. Added to that are Hillary's all-in proclamations out on the campaign trail. Where she seizes every opportunity to contrast what she sees as tolerant Democrats against the supposed, intolerant racist Republicans. The Supreme Court recently cleared the way for same sex marriage in every state with their very unfortunate affront to God. And little tin horn governors like Steve Beshear in gleeful anticipation of what was to come, actually locked up a court clerk who would not issue gays marriage licenses in Kentucky. The house of cards is falling to the joy and merriment of the Lord's enemies.

And lastly, the deacon board is guaranteed the right to function out of sight of the prying eyes of government. The wall of separation was built around the Church to keep government out, not keep the Church in. No true Christian I have ever met thinks the US is a theocracy and no suggestion or faintest inference to that end has been hinted at in this thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Pacquiao says gays worse than Animals - by pjdoug - 02-18-2016, 01:37 PM
Pacquiao says gays worse than Animals - by Motley - 02-18-2016, 05:25 PM
Pacquiao says gays worse than Animals - by TheRealThing - 02-20-2016, 03:21 AM