Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary Clinton emails, game changer?
Truth Wrote:Most of Nixon's problems in Watergate were generated by a media that despised him and a few Republicans willing to act independently of him. That is far from the situation with Hillary. The entire media other than Fox is neatly contained in the hip pocket of her XXL pant suit. The Democrats, unlike the poor dumb Republicans, will destroy the country before any of them ever turn on her.

I suspect that the FBI will, in the end, come down on keeping their pensions in tact and clear her from any serious or semi-serious consequences. If not, the anteater attorney general will stonewall for her by her own choice and at the instruction of the Obama Administration.

Nothing will happen to Hillary. Bet on it. And, as I said earlier, the voting populace is far too uninformed and, to be honest, ignorant to care. If Hillary is taken out, it won't be with her emails or Benghazi. Sadly, she won't be taken out much because the Democrats are so good at covering up, the Republicans have no backbone, and the media will protect her at any cost.

Unfortunately, that is the truth.

I thought about that when people started talking about a likely mass exodus from the ranks of the FBI should Obama not indict. And you're right, the media despised Nixon. And I would add, the people of that day had their heads totally in their own everyday lives, as self governance was already a thing of the past. By that I mean that for the most part, folks merely went in and voted the party of their affiliation and let it go at that. In fact, far more of people I knew never even mentioned voting, I suspect most did not. Tea Party patriots are nowadays trying to shake Americans awake, as there has been much more talk about getting involved with government, vetting candidates and the like.

Unfortunately, I don't know how the citizenry can hope to overcome an overly zealous, power infused, self inflated Supreme Court. Liberal minded Democrats not willing to accept the will of the people, have taken to the court in an effort to adjudicate the otherwise inclined electorate into submission. State after state, we vote in referendums opposing gay marriage, only to have the SC overturn those referendums in what seems to be a legislative action.

The power of the US Congress has been largely usurped in our day. The President, tries to dictate his terms to the Congress. If they refuse or vote otherwise, he goes around the Congress and sues them into submission via the freshly seeded Supreme Court. If that does not seem a good path, we are then regulated into submission by the various government agencies. In the mind of the liberal, fossil fuels consumption, and not oppressive dictatorships and mad man attempts at world domination, are the bane of mankind. Hence until oil prices once again rise to around 40 dollars a barrel, the frackers who totally fueled the only real economic resurgence the Obama Administration has seen, are out of business owing to ridiculous environmental constraints. It could well come to pass then, that Republicans will face Hillary this fall after all. If she is defeated sanity gets a temporary reprieve, if she wins the American death spiral will play out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Hillary Clinton emails, game changer? - by 64SUR - 02-01-2016, 06:08 PM
Hillary Clinton emails, game changer? - by Truth - 02-06-2016, 09:16 PM
Hillary Clinton emails, game changer? - by Truth - 02-07-2016, 11:35 PM
Hillary Clinton emails, game changer? - by TheRealThing - 02-08-2016, 04:16 AM