Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary Clinton emails, game changer?
Demarcus ware Wrote:I'm just curious what people think when they vote for Clinton. Are these the same people that voted for Obama? Last night i heard Bernie had the younger crowd, but Hillary had the older votes. I thought wisdom came with age, but apparently that isn't so true Confusednicker:

You've hit on something there. Many older people are just plain brain dead. I've heard them voice their view on politics and believe me when I tell you that view is in a word, shallow. it would go like this: "Well you know, the Democrats is fer the werkin man."

And there was a time back during the industrial revolution that a man could get by on a third grade education. He could go to work as a young man and usually retire with a pension and social security to lean on and a grateful family visiting every Sunday after Church for dinner. And, he could get by with pulling the D lever every election because candidates generally just had more integrity back then. But those were different days than these. Today we need to vet candidates in order to avoid getting taken advantage of by some carpetbagging charlatan.

But such voting disciplines are just too much to ask of these old folks, as they insist on clinging to the same old naiveté that should have been abandoned 50 years ago. They're Obama 'twicers' and if fortune and father time would permit, they'd be Hillary 'twicers' to boot. :igiveup: And BTW, don't think that the Dems don't know the aged are in their hip pocket.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Hillary Clinton emails, game changer? - by 64SUR - 02-01-2016, 06:08 PM
Hillary Clinton emails, game changer? - by TheRealThing - 02-02-2016, 11:23 PM
Hillary Clinton emails, game changer? - by Truth - 02-06-2016, 09:16 PM
Hillary Clinton emails, game changer? - by Truth - 02-07-2016, 11:35 PM