Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 42 Beechwood 28 (1A State Championship)
Well idk who beechwood gets back next year but they were sure good this year buncha respect for slusher hard not to like him. Pretty confident in pikevilles chances next year I thought the 2015 team was not gonna compare to the 2014 team but man they proved me wrong very proud of the boys and the coaches. I mean idk what is gonna happen next year i have not the slightest clue about teams outside of eastern ky, beechwood, Russellsville, I thought raceland was gonna be good this year but I mean u saw what paintsville did to them, Paris is good but I think paintsville is the only 1a team in east ky that can prove they r better than pikevilles next year, I like paintsville and I want to see them win every game besides the pikevilles games. Kent phelps great RB Should be a leader for his team, Blake Charles should be a leader for the panthers so I expect paintsville and pikeville to be the best out of east ky, I think pikeville has potential to be just as good as they were this year so I believe paintsville does too
Messages In This Thread
Pikeville 42 Beechwood 28 (1A State Championship) - by PikevillePanthers62 - 12-27-2015, 11:19 PM