Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 42 Beechwood 28 (1A State Championship)
I just re watched this game and got to see everything from what I missed from heading to work.

1st quarter was all Pikeville.
2nd quarter was neutral even though Beechwood scored.
3rd Was all Beechwood because of time consuming drives. Pikeville scored 1 time in possessions.
4th Quarter was all Pikeville. The Power running could not be stopped.

Beechwoods best option in the 2nd half was to not let the Pikeville offense touch it but they couldn't do so.

Beechwood had chances but couldn't capitalize and basically pulled out all the tricks to try to catch Pikeville off guard. On the reverse pass if the player throws that on a rope instead of trying to get more yards than needed that could of been a big play.

For any NKY posters who enter this thread or Beechwood faithful I have a question?

Is there really not that many playmakers on your team that a freshmen and a sophomore are some of the best playmakers on the team besides the upperclassmen? I'm not knocking them its just not common that Beechwood plays players that young. Those kids will grow I'm sure but look small from the watching the title game.
Messages In This Thread
Pikeville 42 Beechwood 28 (1A State Championship) - by bac2369 - 12-23-2015, 10:12 AM