Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 42 Beechwood 28 (1A State Championship)
I really am curious what Mayfield needs to do to get credit from some other fan bases. Belfry, and Pikeville both won titles, and have multiple ones so I say congratulations. Neither team is in Mayfield class so are not relevant to most Mayfield fans, and shouldn't be on belfy or Pikeville fans minds either. These teams are not even rivals, don't play each other along with being in a separate class. Not sure why Mayfield was even brought up by fans of other teams to begin with. All 3 fan bases should be enjoying there titles and not cheapining or trying to qualify there title by playing the what if card on who would win if they where in the same class. I'm not even from mayfield did live there for alittle while but have become a huge fan of them. I'm pretty dang impressed with what they have done so I'll toot there horn and take the blame for it so you can't blame people that have played for or are from or currently live in mayfield. They have the 4th most all time wins in the nation, have 12 titles, 9 runners up, 41 district titles which is a state best, 35 regional championships and semi appearances which is also state best. All of this is done by a public school, and this school is hours from any big city, which isn't the norm as most successvill programs seem to be in or within an hour of a big city. If you don't respect Mayfield history by now I doubt you ever will.
Messages In This Thread
Pikeville 42 Beechwood 28 (1A State Championship) - by killbilly usmc - 12-23-2015, 08:23 AM