Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current KHSAA FOOTBALL CLASSIFICATION
killbilly usmc Wrote:Considering mayfield won by 10 that adds up to they still would have won by 3. Outside of that fact is besides the 1 busted coverage on ncc only touchdown I don't remember ncc ever crossing midfield again in the 2nd half and they had many possesions. Mayfield also nelt down and run clock out at end of game with the ball deep in ncc territory. They also opted to not take an easy fg on another possession late in the game which I'm sure they would have went for if ncc had of scored again. You also have the fanthom block in the back called on mayfield 1yard td run that took 7 away. The post that someone said mayfield would have won was not a mayfield fan. No one from mayfield had ever disrespected Pikeville, but this is about the 5th time I've seen a pikeville fan say they would have beat mayfield like it was a guarantee. Sure the title game was not mayfield Best showing, but look at what desales, and o Cath had done to opponents this year and mayfield beat them. They always would rise to the occasion when the game was on the line against tough opponents. It would have been Easy to say o Cath would have beat mayfield by comparing there final scores against murray since o Cath beat murray way more convincingly, but when o Cath got mayfield head to head they couldn't beat them. Mayfield trailed 7 games this year and never flinched. Like I said I would have never made a comment about Pikeville, but since I've seen the constant have at mayfield by yalls fans I'll say congratulations on yalls title even though y'all never beat a good team all year long that had there star players in the game. Only good team y'all played that wasnt wounded was paintsville the 1st time y'all played them and y'all lost.

Wow !!!! That's about as disrespectful as you could be to a very good pikeville team ,which I watched beat Paintsvlle and while watching that game it didn't matter if Kash had played or not pikeville was gonna win, just as you stated your mayfield team wouldn't be denied well that pikeville team was just that .: just like mayfield , pikeville beat every team that was put in front of them in the playoffs. How about just saying congrats and go on , no need to try and disrespect a team by saying they didn't best anyone
Messages In This Thread
Current KHSAA FOOTBALL CLASSIFICATION - by bo67 - 12-16-2015, 10:33 PM
Current KHSAA FOOTBALL CLASSIFICATION - by bo67 - 12-17-2015, 01:25 AM
Current KHSAA FOOTBALL CLASSIFICATION - by anotherfootballnut - 12-17-2015, 05:34 PM
Current KHSAA FOOTBALL CLASSIFICATION - by blue55 - 12-17-2015, 07:26 PM
Current KHSAA FOOTBALL CLASSIFICATION - by former - 12-20-2015, 11:13 PM
Current KHSAA FOOTBALL CLASSIFICATION - by blue55 - 12-21-2015, 05:56 PM