Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump, the political hurricane, still rages
^I have changed my mind about Trump. If he wins the nomination, I will probably vote for a third-party candidate, but it is more likely that he will run as a third-party candidate. His bizarre statements have convinced me that he is in the race to give the election to Hillary one way or another.

If you look at the internals of the latest Iowa polls, it is obvious that Trump is polarizing Republican voters to the point that if Trump continues his childish campaign tactics, turnout will be depressed no matter which Republican gets the nomination, and his appeal among Democrats and independents will be minimal if he wins the nomination. Trump is smart enough to know that with his negatives equaling or exceeding Hillary's, all he will be able to do is play a spoiler for the GOP.

We may never know if Trump is acting on the Clinton's behalf, but if there is a deal in place, Trump is earning his money. Just today, he took shots at Cruz and Justice Scalia. This guy is a loose cannon but the country needs a presidential candidate who takes careful aim before firing. Trump is wounding more conservatives than he is hurting Hillary and the liberals.
Messages In This Thread
Trump, the political hurricane, still rages - by Hoot Gibson - 12-13-2015, 11:49 PM