Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 42 Beechwood 28 (1A State Championship)
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Lol. I know you will! Pikeville will take em anyway they can get em and I'm not blaming them! As for "not making a 19 point difference" we'll can't truthfully say that even though that seems to be what pikevilles fans are saying! To be truthful! It's a completely different game a no one will ever know but it will always be one of those things in people's minds since Paintsville played down the first game and still came out with the W over the Panthers! Like I said before. The stars alined perfectly for the Panthers! That not knocking anyone! Your boys did it! All they could do is beat the teams in front of them and they did just that! Hats off to them! The only thing I do hate to see is the lack of effort towards getting Pugh's foot in the door at the next level! That kid should have had close to the amount of buzz as Kash did! Trimble just got an offer yesterday from Morehead, phelps just had visits from Marshall and Vandy! Pugh deserves multiple offers from D1 schools! Kid is as good of an athlete as anyone in this state! Really hope to hear things about him soon!

Isn't Morehead non scholarship?
Messages In This Thread
Pikeville 42 Beechwood 28 (1A State Championship) - by Gargamel - 12-06-2015, 06:38 PM