Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Famous Coach Charlie Adkins Quotes or Stories!
"Eagle_Dad" Wrote:Two years ago he got thrown out of the game because he was yelling at the umpire asking him how he could make that bad call and the umpire was explaining it in elaboratly and Charlie said "God Dangit son I didn't want a g** d*** short story." Then after being thrown out he replied. "It's my own damn feild, you can't throw me out."
I remember that, and the one where he said everyone was hamburger eaters. My favorite was in Wayne County WV. This was when there was still a conference and it had 4 teams from WV and 4 from KY. Anyway. It was the 2 or 3rd game of the season and Paintsville was getting beat. Chas Harmon made and error and turned to Jermey Slone (who was pitching) and said my bad Jer. Adkins goes "your GD right it was your bad'. So the inning ends and everyone comes into the dugout. Adkins slings a bat or cooler and goes " You f*ckers are one unicycle short of a GD circus, you wont win 5 f*cking ball games. Paintsville ended up with mid 20 wins and a regional title. LOL
Here are some good quotes.

"I'll be stuffed full of sh*t like a christmas turkey"
"GD son, your not an infeilder, you have hands like a boxer"
"Anything random and he would throw "pregnant water buffalos" on the end of it." Like you guys run like a bunch of pregnant water buffalos.
Messages In This Thread
Famous Coach Charlie Adkins Quotes or Stories! - by FUPA - 02-26-2006, 03:44 PM