Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 42 Beechwood 28 (1A State Championship)
Spud6 Wrote:Aaa now, don't get you feelings hurt my man. I wasn't taking away from your teams state championship. I've known these boys about five years now and was for them all the way. I was just simply stating that things were in Pikevilles favor and if you don't agree with that with Kash being injured and then this young man being injured then you're oblivious.

This game was all Pikeville from the first whistle because they simply wanted it more.

No hard feelings

Agreed not taking anything away from Pikevilles accomplishments but I think we can all agree the stars just seemed to have lined up for Pikeville this year! Paintsvilles star player all of a sudden doesn't play in Semi's and Stringer ended up not getting healthy in time for finals! No matter how you look at it those are big advantages! Pikeville did get blessed with their key players staying healthy and that's always a good thing! They put together a great Football season this year and topped it off with a title! Shows you just how important keeping everyone healthy is!
Messages In This Thread
Pikeville 42 Beechwood 28 (1A State Championship) - by Blue_Bird96 - 12-06-2015, 04:14 AM