Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 42 Beechwood 28 (1A State Championship)
PHS95 Wrote:Yeah, I had to turn off my radio and calm down before the husband threw me out!! LOL
ROFL!! That is me to a "T". We were rolling on the floor at you when you posted....that's it, I'm turning it off!!

64SUR Wrote:Bac2369 dude we did some drinking tonight brother Hillbilly style :partyhard
And then came straight on BGR! LOL

hunter 44 Wrote:Great job pikeville!!! One proud dad!!! These seniors went out in style!!! Congrats #1 and the rest Of the panthers
Oh this game will live in the memories of those kids forever, especially the Seniors!! Great great job!!

Paparazzi Wrote:I'm proud to see all the fans of eastern ky teams pulling together and supporting our area teams. Sometimes that's tough if you lost to that team and you could have won the state yourself. That shows lots of class to all of the mountains. Proud as hell to support all our teams!
There were fans from all over eastern Kentucky on the boards last night, supporting Pikeville!! And the Panthers didn't disappoint!!

PHS95 Wrote:Going back and watching this game for some highlights-- I, personally, think it is PITIFUL that the announcers on the KHSAA feed spent the entire game calling Wyatt Battaile Cody Dials-- Seriously?!? did they even LOOK at the roster?!
From what I heard, the live feed was not worth the money. The announcers that I was listening to talked a lot about how the game was officiated. Evidently, holding is not a penalty in western Kentucky! Confusednicker:

Pirates77 Wrote:my son is a assistant coach for Belfry Middle and he is going down Saturday morning to root for Pulaski......GO all Eastern KY teams...lets show them what us mountain hillbillies are like!!!!:flame:
I'm going down to root for Pulaski, too. If it wasn't Christmas time, I would've sprung for a 4 day stay at the hotel so I could've cheered for Pikeville last night, but I just couldn't do it!!

Cardinals ride Wrote:I'll definitely be supporting Pulaski County. It's not quite the same for me as Pikeville, JC, and Belfry but I certainly hope they can go back to back this weekend.
I'm hoping for a three title game sweep!!

[SIZE="4"]HAIL PIKEVILLE
SOAR GOLDEN EAGLES
THREE-PEAT PIRATES[/SIZE]
Messages In This Thread
Pikeville 42 Beechwood 28 (1A State Championship) - by Granny Bear - 12-04-2015, 02:14 PM