Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 42 Beechwood 28 (1A State Championship)
Woops, hit send too soon....LOL!!!
Secondly-Congrats to Beechwood on a great season and a hard fought game

Last but not least-Congrats to my 2015 STATE CHAMPION PIKEVILLE PANTHERS!!! WHAT A SPECIAL GROUP THIS IS!!! Coach Mac and his staff have done a tremendous job with this group of young men. I've seen so much growth out of them over the course of the season. This may be one of the most focused football teams over the last month that I've seen in a long time. When Beechwood took the lead late in the third. Pikeville just found a whole new gear on both sides of the ball and Beechwood couldn't keep up. Daric Pughs name deserves to be mentioned with the likes of Hackney, Deramus, Bailey, and Coleman. The kid may just be the best that ever played here! Congrats to Coach Mac on being the first person in school history to win a Championship as both a Player and a Coach. He's a great coach and even better human being. We're blessed to have him. Now Belfry, JC, and Pulaski. We did our part. Now finish the MOUNTAIN SWEEP!!!HAIL PIKEVILLE!!!!
Messages In This Thread
Pikeville 42 Beechwood 28 (1A State Championship) - by HAIL PIKEVILLE! - 12-04-2015, 12:00 PM