Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tri County 2015 Football Awards - Times Tribune
campbellfield Wrote:I've heard that the Corbin Times-Tribune doesn't include Corbin in their name any longer and their sports section on Saturday is on a rotation whether or not a team has (Corbin or whoever) has a big win, won't even be the main story. What a shame! London has a newspaper that covers London/Laurel County...why does a Corbin paper feel they need to cover London? and give them more coverage than Corbin? I'm fine with it because I don't need them for their gossip...3 people being arrested for meth in Laurel County isn't what sells papers anymore, h ell that happens about everyday...If I want to read about London I will buy the echo, if I want to read about Williamsburg (or Corbin) I will buy the News Journal (Corbin Last Week) Barbourville has the advocate...I appreciate the TT wanting to cover everything, but is their really a need? Heck, move to London...most people in Corbin have cancelled anyway.

It may be because a The News Journal took a kid fresh out of college, made him sports editor, and they still come up with better sports articles.
Messages In This Thread
Tri County 2015 Football Awards - Times Tribune - by RunItUpTheGut - 12-02-2015, 03:51 AM