Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Killing Of School Spirit In Floyd County
"Watermelon32" Wrote:I want to know why everyone's jumping on to Betsy Layne?... At the South Floyd game, as i remember, south floyd fans absolutely FLED the floor after the game.. and Someone threw a punch at justin collins(bl) and then a few of the "crazies" actually went CRAZY and starting acting really stupid. No betsy layne should not be on probation... Betsy Layne has shown nothing but class at these games and i believe everyone needs to calm down instead of trashing other schools because of their poor display of sportsmanship.

First, Did You Forget About The Football Game AT BETSY LAYNE, Where There Was A Late Hit ( By A Betsy Layne Player ) Delivered Out Of Bounds That Started And Incident There. There Was Also A "Pop Bottle" Thrown From The Betsy Layne Crowd And Hit A South Floy Player When The Teams Were Shaking Hands After The Game. But This Thread Is About Equal Treatment For All Schools In Floyd County. Seems Like Different Rules Exsist For Different Schools.:Skull03: :rules:
Messages In This Thread
The Killing Of School Spirit In Floyd County - by OldAndDecrepit - 02-26-2006, 12:10 PM