Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tri County 2015 Football Awards - Times Tribune
Single Wing 77 Wrote:You say that now but three posts ago things like that didn't matter. "The stats back them up". Plus it wasn't a "kicking career" award it was kicker of the year. Patrick scored more points. End of story. But that didn't matter because the kid was from north and les wanted to throw them a bone. We have to pick one argument or the other here. Either stats, matter or the circumstances matter. Those kids from north had all those stats against the second weakest schedule in the tri county area. Sizemore would have had 1000 more total yards if Corbin had played south laurel twice.
Firstly I'm not arguing it's a good debate
But you do realize that Nelson and company also didn't get half he stats they could've gotten if thy played more than 2-3 quarters also.
Bottom line is schedule didn't matter it never does because in the end NL was good enough to play in state game but Pulaski won out in four full quarters but those four points wouldn't have mattered if NL had played the tough test schedule.
And it was obvious from thread hay Highlands couldn't stop the run.
I don't think NL could play at all with Bowling Green though.
Anyway is Les a NL grad because I never knew him to be a homer toward NL
I'd have to see past couple years worth of awards to even debate that.
Messages In This Thread
Tri County 2015 Football Awards - Times Tribune - by HG_Bullfrogs - 12-02-2015, 01:27 AM