Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Catholic 35 Elizabethtown 14
smoke1015 Wrote:Here's the deal, Catholic will give Belfry a game, regardless of Etown's schedule. Adair might not be world beaters but their best regular season ever (9-1) and Etown was the 1 loss that completely blew them out. When I watched Catholic play Louisville Central I couldn't believe they competed with that speed. I still don't know how Johnson Central beat them but I can only assume it was the coach tweaking with a 3 QB system, and/or some injuries as well. I still favor Belfry, but this would be a matchup that would worry me as a Belfry fan. Catholic keeps getting better and on a roll. I don't THINK they will be physical enough for Belfry. They have an explosive QB and a good sized line. Watch out for their spread.

That I have no doubt of. Lexington Catholic has a great team and could very well beat Belfry. All I was saying was that ETown' s schedule was weak. That can't be denied. I never once said they were not a good team or that even Lexington Catholic wasn't good. Lexington Catholic had as tough a schedule as anyone and made it through it with a couple of blemishes and a couple of signature wins. I wasn't discrediting any of the teams, just stating that ETown' s schedule hurt them and that was just my opinion. Had they played tougher opponents they might not have gotten beat by 21 at home.
Messages In This Thread
Lexington Catholic 35 Elizabethtown 14 - by Crossbones - 11-28-2015, 04:35 PM