Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Catholic 35 Elizabethtown 14
VELVET CLOSER Wrote:Congrats LC, your reward you get Belfry in the state finals.

I would say they are looking forward to it. And I think that Belfry better stay humble. This game will be tougher than I think some think it will be. Catholic is so much better than they were early on this year, and even midseason. I have watched them play 3 times and every game they just got better. Central very nearly took them down, but Catholic's coaching adjustments at the half just slowed Central down and killed them when they got into the red zone. Belfry's power game will be something I don't know if Catholic can deal with but it will be an interesting matchup. Just like Belfry and Catholic was. No matter how good Belfry has been these couple of years, or how "down" Central was supposed to be, their games have been razor thin. Well that was Wayne county that snuck in there once on them. This will be a different kind of game, whoever adjusts best to the other team's style wins. Catholic needs nice weather, which possibly gives them more limited options.
Messages In This Thread
Lexington Catholic 35 Elizabethtown 14 - by smoke1015 - 11-28-2015, 08:44 AM