Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Catholic 35 Elizabethtown 14
Crossbones Wrote:I still say it was a soft schedule, in there 11 games played counting the first round they only played 2 maybe 3 teams with a winning schedule. I agree they beat Tillman, but they where not world beaters, but Caldwell County was their toughest opponent and it was a close win. The schedule was very soft on playing against winning teams. I agree that it takes a good team to make it that far but the schedule caught up with them.
Here's the deal, Catholic will give Belfry a game, regardless of Etown's schedule. Adair might not be world beaters but their best regular season ever (9-1) and Etown was the 1 loss that completely blew them out. When I watched Catholic play Louisville Central I couldn't believe they competed with that speed. I still don't know how Johnson Central beat them but I can only assume it was the coach tweaking with a 3 QB system, and/or some injuries as well. I still favor Belfry, but this would be a matchup that would worry me as a Belfry fan. Catholic keeps getting better and on a roll. I don't THINK they will be physical enough for Belfry. They have an explosive QB and a good sized line. Watch out for their spread.
Messages In This Thread
Lexington Catholic 35 Elizabethtown 14 - by smoke1015 - 11-28-2015, 08:37 AM