Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
O'Boro Catholic @ Mayfield for Rgn 1 Title
KYHSFBFan Wrote:OB Cath handled Murray much easier than Mayfield did and both had little trouble with Butler Co and Todd Central.. That's their common opponents.. IMO, these are the best 2 offensive teams in 2a.. I think Mayfield's D may be a little better, but, OB Cath's D is not too shabby.. That Daviess Co loss is a head scratcher, but, every team goes thru a season with a bad game or 2.. It happens, plus, at the time, Daviess was playing pretty well.. Mayfield has had a couple of games they didn't exactly look like world beaters also.. I think we're in for a fairly high scoring game.. While I think both offenses are potent, for some reason, I think the D on both will step up more than expected.. With the game being at Mayfield, I think they likely pull it out, but, it'll be a dog fight.. I just like Mayfield's coaching staff in big games and their ability to adjust and find ways to win.. They've done it a lot.. Mayfield 31 OB Catholic 28 in an instant classic

Cant wait for this one
Messages In This Thread
O'Boro Catholic @ Mayfield for Rgn 1 Title - by KYHSFBFan - 11-14-2015, 08:40 PM