Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Private Schools have taken over... A look at State Titles so far this school year
Hoot Gibson Wrote:What business is it of your's or mine where a parent wants to send their children to school? I believe in competition. Apparently many Kentuckians do not.

Kentucky residents are all subject to the same taxes and laws. It is no skin off anybody's nose if a parent wants to home school or send their kids to a private school one year and to a public school the next year or to a state university. They have the same obligation to support government schools as you do and they have the same right to access those schools if and when they choose to exercise that right.

What bussines is it of yours to down kids you don't know or don't want other kids to be around? As far as skin off anyone's noses, go skin it and stop crying. I can hear it now "I hate private schools so with the unversity of tennesse overnight my child a full ride I will not except because I hate public school kids. Give me a break.
Messages In This Thread
Private Schools have taken over... A look at State Titles so far this school year - by LCC - 11-12-2015, 01:20 AM