Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Private Schools have taken over... A look at State Titles so far this school year
Perhaps parents send their kids to private schools not for athletics or better education. Just maybe because the issues they encounter in the hallways, maybe because it's a 15-20 to 1 student to teacher ration, instead of 30-40 to 1. Maybe because some schools frown upon the teaching of religion, saying prayers out loud or the mere saying of " bless you " when someone sneeze. I cant's speak for some of the county schools, but for Louisville, Fayette Co, Cincy area where the schools are bulging out the seems with 2,100- 2,500 student body. There's just not enough instructional to go around with students. Iam4thecats... you use to work in the system. Am I right with some of the situation I just mentioned? Oh and yeah, there are no academics or athletic scholarship... It's called financial aid. EVERYONE pays, some more or less than others, but definitely NO.
Messages In This Thread
Private Schools have taken over... A look at State Titles so far this school year - by FBfan4life - 11-11-2015, 04:58 PM