Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Rowan County 10/16
And ASH-land has become a nobody. Belfry (other than last years fluke) always kills Pikeville, and CovCath always beats an (up till this year) irrelevant Mayfield outclassed Beechwood...Nobody ever wins in these made for comic strip games if the upper class programs are running their programs the way they should be..These games are proven year in and year out (other than a fluke) not to be legit.

The Apple Bowl had become a joke and I hope that they never ever play it again....Any 4A or 5A school that truly has state title aspirations would never want to play it again either. We play enough one sided games the way it is now....That's the problem. I am really not even personally interested in playing PBurg or Lawrence Co. either, and it's time to quit worrying about beating a 1A Paintsville team. If you are a JC fan I guess the natural instinct is that you want to call him chicken, a coward or whatever else, but the truth is Coach Kinner did JC a huge favor in ending a game that meant absolutely nothing more than being just another borefest on the schedule. I personally don't feel proud or want to puff out and beat on my chest when a state contending 4A school throttles a 1A school, whether they are ranked or not...This game should never ever be a close game if Johnson Central is running their program the way they should be and it's burning in their souls to be a legitimate state 4A champion. I'm just not getting the "Bring back the Apple Bowl" mentality from any JC fan.
Messages In This Thread
Johnson Central vs. Rowan County 10/16 - by LCC - 10-11-2015, 02:24 AM
Johnson Central vs. Rowan County 10/16 - by LCC - 10-12-2015, 01:31 AM
Johnson Central vs. Rowan County 10/16 - by Bob Seger - 10-14-2015, 05:22 AM