Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Rowan County 10/16
Tomcat112087 Wrote:Well you know that would be 2 I know counting that high is hard for you. So I will just say it. I don't know why you think I'm in any way Jealous of Johnson Central's success. I root for them every game they don't play Ashland. And I'm proud of you for noticing the left out letter In comprehension. Those touch screens sure a sensitive. But hey at least you got to show off how smart you are for being the first in your family to Graduate the 6th Grade.

haha,If I were you, I would reread some of the other jibberish you have put up this morning and look at that too before I continued any further with the stupidity....Having a really rough day looks like (guessing that it's more the norm, though).

Root for JC? Yeah Boy, I know how you do....lol

Come on NotsoBAD, since you are on this fantastic Fact Checking mission this morning, the 2 questions I asked should be right at your fingertips. Just so we all know "all of the facts", how many district titles has ASH-land won since JC was put in the same district 12 years ago? Should be an easy answer for a "fact freak" like yourself.
Messages In This Thread
Johnson Central vs. Rowan County 10/16 - by LCC - 10-11-2015, 02:24 AM
Johnson Central vs. Rowan County 10/16 - by LCC - 10-12-2015, 01:31 AM
Johnson Central vs. Rowan County 10/16 - by Bob Seger - 10-13-2015, 03:11 PM