Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Rowan County 10/16
luke skywalker Wrote:I'm not sure you know this but I'm not really a belfry fan. We usually play them in BG so I really don't care who beats who. I just noticed the chest thumping from a few jc fans and to be honest I'm not sure what JC has to thump their chest about. All I see is how everyone is afraid to play JC and then when it's mentioned that jc can't make it out of the second round then the crying starts about how it's because of highlands or CC. Now those teams are gone so it should be a cake walk to BG for you guys. Congrats, you will finally make it now that the competition has left the building.

Oh OK, now I get it. I see that you support that bunch of cry babies that made that one trip to Johnson Co. and got their hind ends whipped by a score of 48-29...Truth is the game was never that close to begin with either, was it? Johnson Central totally humiliated Louisville Central, and you just cant get over that.....Now I can see why you always take pot shots at JC...Apparently you must still be feeling that horrible sting that obviously wont go away. It's the gift that just keeps on giving, junior. Suck it up!!

Looks like we've just got a sore looser here Hoot.
Messages In This Thread
Johnson Central vs. Rowan County 10/16 - by LCC - 10-11-2015, 02:24 AM
Johnson Central vs. Rowan County 10/16 - by Bob Seger - 10-12-2015, 01:27 AM
Johnson Central vs. Rowan County 10/16 - by LCC - 10-12-2015, 01:31 AM