Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kim Davis trial over refusal to issue marriage licenses
This Is a funny story, but true. I was in the Bahamas with my wife vacationing there for a few days before heading up to a bunch of different places when this rally was going on.

In a small Bahamas town, my wife just had to go shopping of course, so we went in this little clothing store. They had a flat screen up and had it on CNN while this was being shown. There was about an 80 year old woman sitting there and a little girl maybe 20 working. The little old woman never said a word. The young girl couldn't care less, and she saw me looking at the tv while Huckabee was speaking and glued to it. She asked if I was from the US and I said yes, actually im from the same state as whats happening on TV there. She said "oh really?, ive been seeing that, what a brave woman to stand up for what she believes". I said, yea we have a lot of people that would like to see her put to death over it and mad because she wont sign them. The little 80 year old woman sitting there knitting finally spoke and said, "Its hard to keep faith when the world tells you are wrong, I imagine that tends to be when he judges you the most".

They both agreed they would love to never see it legalized anywhere and being on vacation the last thing I wanted to talk about was this so I informed them I was from the same place Colonel Sanders was and damn people down there love there KFC Confusednicker:

Two very nice people just living there lives and not bothering anyone. It would be nice if a liberal could do that.
Messages In This Thread
Kim Davis trial over refusal to issue marriage licenses - by RunItUpTheGut - 10-07-2015, 06:05 AM