Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Softball Players in the 15th region.
"ProudCard" Wrote:please all of you all posting from sheldon clark STOP......u are making a fool of yourself :lmao:
Do you actually think that we care... Well just to let you know...WE DON'T. We just like to show a lil' support for our team. Whats wrong with that? We talk about other schools too. What would you think if we came out and DOMINATED this season? That was a what if question and only that. I was not trying to make us look good, it was only WHAT IF! I really don't see us coming out and dominating, but we could be better. We are just supporting our team not OURSELVES. If I did them my own team would be mad at me. I'm gonna throw one out there amd say that we were just being like South Floyd. You have your own opinion and I really don't give a darn. We support our team whether they are good or not. You can't just let yourself think that you suck because then you'll never know if you can ever be good. Thats all we were doing. Good Luck To ALL! Looking Forward for a great season!:Wave:
Messages In This Thread
Best Softball Players in the 15th region. - by no~one~cares - 02-22-2006, 08:14 PM