Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co. and Taylor Co. Cited for Scrimmage Violations, fined and put on probation
William Muney Wrote:I agree but on the flip side then you could possibly scrimmage/play 17 straight weeks? It makes no sense to how it is done. Either way KY is getting the short end of the stick. We can play a Gazillion summer basketball games!!!!!!!

With how weak some districts are you would be foolish not to take the extra scrimmage to be honest. If you are a 6A school playing great teams every week I could see taking the BYE and playing Week 0, or a team in a 3-team district who schedules a bear of a schedule..

If you are a smaller school and have two teams in your District that you will have a running clock on in the First Half it's almost as good as a BYE anyway. Take the extra scrimmage.

Personally I am a little surprised some teams don't play two scrimmages and only 9 regular season games on purpose.
Messages In This Thread
Bell Co. and Taylor Co. Cited for Scrimmage Violations, fined and put on probation - by EKUAlum05 - 09-04-2015, 02:25 PM