Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump, the political hurricane, still rages
Thank you for the kind words Jetpilot. At the outset of Trump's Alabama speech the wishful thinking media were downplaying the event, claiming there were around 10,000 in attendance. Which would still have been a good number but, as has since been reported, the actual attendance was over 30,000.

The media are drunk with the power they perceive themselves to hold over the masses. They are so accustomed to swaying elections and the fortunes of candidates, who knows what they will do if Trump actually wins the nomination? One can only hope, and vote, LOL! Though my pick is still Cruz. Obviously it has not occurred to many folks is that most of the manipulations of the media, and almost all political rhetoric is a pack of lies.

It is my hope that by the grace of God, the silent majority will have their eyes opened to those lies. Trump's frank and off-the-cuff speeches which are often laced with spontaneous exchanges with those in the crowds before him. Those exchanges greatly enhance the effectiveness and genuineness of Trump's message. No matter what happens, he has singlehandedly managed to fire up potential voters like no other I have heard. Even the excitement that swept through Ronald Reagan's crowds is by my reckoning, somewhat reserved by comparison. Here's hoping that media and politicians will be forced to account for their comments by the greatest secular force this nation has, the voter.

On a side note, it did me a lot of good to see Trump take Jorge Ramos off at the ankles the way he did last evening. If Ramos had his way, all of Mexico would be allowed to roam freely in and out of America.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Trump, the political hurricane, still rages - by TheRealThing - 08-27-2015, 03:21 AM