Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump, the political hurricane, still rages
Very true and as such is the impetus behind the Trump phenomena. Hopefully people are up to their eyeballs with the lies. The practice of lying to the voter started as just a few white lies hear and there but, since the legal shenanigans of the venerable William Jefferson Clinton, the practice has banged afterburner, so to speak.

Being quite comfortable in their beds of self delusion, gullible and slumbering voters have been the source of much consternation as they will seemingly swallow any thing served up to them by the DNC or their media comrades in arms rather than to make any kind of an effort to vet the drivel they hear. During the 80's and 90's both the media and Dems dared to stretch the truth, but not like they are willing to do in our time. What has always driven me up the wall is the willingness of the public to believe or disbelieve what they hear based on the party affiliation of those speaking. Such a concept is so patently absurd on it's face I would have never expected to see those using it to reap much in the way of benefit but, was I ever wrong! So, summarizing the political knowledge of the low information voter would go something like this; "Dems can't lie and Republicans can't tell the truth."

To borrow a movie line, let us hope that "the sleeper has awakened."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Trump, the political hurricane, still rages - by TheRealThing - 08-25-2015, 11:55 PM