Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unplanned parents but never an unplanned birth.
There HAS NEVER BEEN an unplanned conception/pregnancy in the history of time.

But there has been millions of unplanned parents. There have been several cases of rapes, sexual assaults and incest that have resulted in pregnancy. God does have a purpose. I don't know why, but He does. You will have to take that issue up with Him.

Harry Rex Vonner brought up a great point in a different thread that got my brain on this topic.

I know abortion is a very touchy issue. Just about everybody has a very strong opinion. Nobody, besides God, has all the answers in regards to abortion.
However, God will never make a mistake. God will never tell a lie. God will never be wrong.

The atheist/agnostic argument is "Why doesn't God stop abortion?" or "Why does God let this happen to innocent babies?"

I'm glad you ask......... the answer is Freewill. God will not interfere with Freewill. Below are a few Biblical examples... and yes, there are way more.

Revelation ch. 3 (KJV)
20: Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me.

This is Jesus telling us that He will not come upon somebody if they don't want Him to. As the verse says, we have to open the door. This verse is from the New Testament. The letters are in red because Jesus spoke them. God has destroyed nations and 99.999999% of humanity by the flood once because of sin. This does not mean just Salvation.... it means in all walks of life. He is telling us to let Him guide our Freewill.
Could God have stopped sin in Genesis ch. 3... YES!
Could God stop sin now... YES!
And the other side of the coin on that is "why doesn't God stop sin?" My answer... I don't know. You will have to ask Him.

1 Corinthians ch. 10 (KJV)
13: There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God [is] faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear [it].

This is God telling us that HE KNOWS sin IS IN OUR NATURE. HE KNOWS WE ARE GOING TO SIN.
IMO, the best phrase in The Bible is found in this verse...... 'God [is] faithful'

I hope this helps you understand better.....
- God knows we are sinners... He knows it is in our nature to sin. (We control our own actions.)
- God tells us that He will not let us be tempted more than we are able to stand. (He provides a way of escape from committing sins.)
- satan CANNOT MAKE ANY HUMAN COMMIT AN ACT OF SIN, but he can place the temptation of sin in their path. the devil doesn't know our thoughts, but he does know our actions. It's up to us and our FREEWILL as human beings to commit the sin (like Eve in the Garden of Eden) OR take the way of escape that God tells us He will make when temptation comes our way.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Messages In This Thread
Unplanned parents but never an unplanned birth. - by Pulp Fiction - 07-08-2015, 07:26 PM