Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Co. best all around sports program in state?
For the record..... I contacted two moderators in an attempt to have this thread deleted.

Since no BGR rules have been violated, there are no grounds for deletion.

Please don't take this thread seriously. What started out with good intentions has put JC's athletic program on the corner Front Street and Blast Avenue. And anybody who has followed BGR for any length of time knows I'm the biggest JC homer on this site. But our student athletes work way to hard all year in all of the sports JC offers to have all of our haters get on a a thread like this to make them feel like all their hard work is for not. JC is a public school in Eastern Kentucky..... and I would have to argue we are in one of the worst economically depressed regions in the nation.

Yes, JC have never won a team state championship. But that doesn't mean that we never will. Looking at our entire athletic program, we are light years better now that what we were ten years ago. In the next five years, JC will win a state football and team wrestling championship.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Messages In This Thread
Johnson Co. best all around sports program in state? - by Pulp Fiction - 06-10-2015, 02:10 PM