Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible worst called game in the history of the 15th region tournament
dawg fan Wrote:Commanche, if you ever spent any time around the lc program, you would have a different outlook on this team. These young men put in a tremendous amount of hard work, and sacrifice to be a part of the tradition, baseball season coincides with many of the senior activity such as prom, senior trip, graduation practices ect. And these kids sacrifice those memories for the ones they make on the field. My son plays several sports for LC and feltner is by far the most demanding, but fair coach he has. So when you and your 2 buddys get on here always putting down the coach, the players, and the program, then of course people who know the program are going to get a little defensive. Why don't you give this team the respect they deserve because they sure as hell have earned it on the field.
I have said time and again, I like the players and 99% of LC fans! Just a couple posters really get on everyone's nerves because it is all LC or your stupid. Nobody has dogged the program either as they are successful, but they are not the only team that has sacrificed either. I have had great respect for Keeton, but Feltner is a whiner and I stand by that. Just watch tonight and you will see it no doubt. He is a good coach but I don't respect his approach to the game. Keeton built your program not Feltner.
Messages In This Thread
Possible worst called game in the history of the 15th region tournament - by Commanche - 05-27-2015, 11:43 PM