Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr. Ben Carson potential Presidential Campaign?
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I agree, Granny. Ben Carson is a very smart man and very articulate but he is a non-politician running for the highest political office in the country. Running for president has become an industry and I never expected Carson to be successful in his campaign.

I place the fault with dumbed-down voters, not Dr. Carson. The fact that criminals like Hillary Clinton are seen as viable candidates but men of great integrity and intellect like Ben Carson are not is just a sad fact of life in modern day America.

Ben Carson would make a great cabinet member or Surgeon General. If we must have a U.S. Department of Education, then Carson would be an ideal fit. He is an expert on higher education and he is an expert in the field of medicine. I hope that he continues to speak honestly about the issues but realizes that he will never be president unless he transforms himself into something that he should not become - a run of the mill political hack who speaks in sound bites.
I think you nailed it here. A long shot, but at least thrwing his name in the hat could elevate his name and get him more involved even if he is running a campaign he knows he won't win. Getting his ideas out would be great for the country and may land he a position where he could do a lot of good for our nation in an appointed position.

I have objections to things he said recently, but I won't let a few differences in opinions sway my overall attitude. I think he is a brilliant man that could do people a lot of good if put in the right position.

Thanks to everyone for their input! :Thumbs:
Messages In This Thread
Dr. Ben Carson potential Presidential Campaign? - by Panther Thunder - 03-06-2015, 02:59 AM