Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr. Ben Carson potential Presidential Campaign?
TheRealThing Wrote:^^ Carson serves an important purpose though. I mean, we need all the Carson's we can get out there at the national level to neutralize the affects of people like Al Sharpton, and frankly Eric Holder for that matter. The narrative coming from the top, paints the picture of an entirely victimized black populace, trodden down and deprived by white people. Ben Carson forces us to recognize the truth and presents a refreshing return to reality. That being the blessing of living in a land of freedom with unfettered equal opportunity for all Americans who have drive to succeed.

Ironically, the left is already slamming Carson for taking advantage of the educational grants and etc. he relied on to get his degree. They should be using him as a poster child for Affirmative Action. Instead, even though he is a highly successful black man with many admirable qualities, they're bashing him as a hypocritical traitor to the cause. Obviously the lone qualifier to ensure him enemy status in the minds of his bought and paid for critics, is the fact that he is a conservative, and even worse a Republican.
I agree on all counts. Don't get me wrong, if Ben Carson wins the GOP nomination, I will not hesitate to cast my vote for him - I just don't believe that it is in the cards. I will not vote for Jeb Bush, Chris Christie, or any other RINO, under any circumstance.

I agree that Ben Carson is doing the country a great service by proving that American blacks are not all representated by reprehensible characters like Obama, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton. Men like Carson and Clarence Thomas and women like Condi Rice demonstrate everyday that no race holds a monopoly on common sense and traditional American values.
Messages In This Thread
Dr. Ben Carson potential Presidential Campaign? - by Hoot Gibson - 03-05-2015, 10:39 PM