Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr. Ben Carson potential Presidential Campaign?
Motley Wrote:Interesting. Freedom Outpost and Charisma Magazine don't seem to be center-left or left wing but what do I know? You post links on probably half of the threads you start in these forums.

I agree. Absurd comments can be found from pretty much everybody. This thread asked about Ben Carson, so that's who I decided to talk about. Once again I'm not sure why you continue to talk about Obama when I have never mentioned him.

I love your psychoanalysis of my defensive reaction, yet yours is viewed in a different light? You were defensive from your first reply to me, and by mentioning Obama immediately you lost your ability to argue otherwise. You are lying in wait to defend Carson or any other conservative that someone speaks I'll of. You ooze of hypocrisy in everything you are saying to me.

Keep judging me however, and mentioning that "people like me" have done this or that, and I'll stick to the topic at hand. Sorry you think I'm ruining this country because I don't like Ben Carson :Thumbs:

Why was I defensive from my first reply to you? Again, you were the one that called out the conservative posters on this website. You labeled an entire group of people irrational. Yes, I will call you out for that. If you make a comment like that, you should be able to back it up and prove us irrational. Instead of being able to connect on that, you show your hypocrisy and will not claim what it is you have that makes you so rational. You dodge pertinent criticisms others make against which, you cannot adequately defend.

When you have posters like TheRealVille, Vector, or TVTimeout that will not discuss issues but will dodge criticisms and dish personal attacks, meaningful conversations are impossible. Thus, the occasional resort to the link. The number of times you state I have posted a link are exaggerated.

One of the posters I deeply respect on this site is Kayaker, even though most of his views are totally opposite of mine. He makes lucid posts that delve into the issue at hand while constructively stating his argument using his reasoning. Discussing issues with him are enjoyable. If you can state an opinion and put some solid reasoning behind it, you will create a more engaging discussion.
Messages In This Thread
Dr. Ben Carson potential Presidential Campaign? - by WideRight05 - 03-04-2015, 04:07 AM