Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr. Ben Carson potential Presidential Campaign?
Motley Wrote:Twisting it? It's been all over the news that he said many of those things. Open your eyes. Funny you keep talking about sources yet in a very recent thread you posted a link to yahoo story that included poll results from A CNN poll, that was originally posted in he Washington Post. I'm not worried about Ben Carson in the least. I'm perplexed as to how he has any political momentum at all with some of the absurd things he has said. Also comical to me is the obsession that you and many others have with Barack Obama when this thread wasn't asking about him, nor did I mention him. Nothing can be mentioned on these forums without you and many others mentioning him. It's very interesting.

Do what you must in regards to rationality and defining it. For one, I'm sticking to the topic. You're not. Who looks irrational?

If you read the threads where I posted a link or where I discussed media you would know that I love using the liberal's own sources against them. Thus, if I do post a link (which is rare) it will come from a center-left and/or a left-wing source. Posting links are a waste of time in most scenarios because it just creates a defensive reaction from other political parties about the source, so usually I avoid them unless it comes a liberal website.

Second, if you spent time studying every politician you would find "absurd" comments, as you put them. I could go on all day about Barack Obama's "if you like your plan you can keep it," or his comments on cap and trade - and don't even get me started on the long list of Joe Biden comments. All one needs to do to find a list of "absurd" for any politician is a search on YouTube.

Your entire rant on Ben Carson is an exhibition of defensive reaction. See, that is the difference between you and I. You are lying in wait for Ben Carson to say something that you disagree with so you can bash him. I choose to look at the politician's position on the issues, their voting history, and their ability to work with other political parties. You told me to open my eyes, but you are the one that needs to open your eyes. Discussing current events is a waste of time with people like you because you are just looking for a faulty comment, and it's people like you that have played a role in putting this country in the position it is in because of your poor choices at the voting polls.
Messages In This Thread
Dr. Ben Carson potential Presidential Campaign? - by WideRight05 - 03-04-2015, 02:40 AM