Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr. Ben Carson potential Presidential Campaign?
WideRight05 Wrote:I distinctly wrote that I would not open the links when after seeing the names of the sources and it's not worth me wasting time on. Chances are substantial that the videos are small excerpts from various speeches that either you or the media source have twisted greatly out of proportion. If there is one credible source for politics, and that's a big IF, it's watching it straight from the mouths of the politicians on C-SPAN. The content displayed on C-SPAN differs from many of the videos produced by the major media organizations that are known to edit out key parts of interviews. You cannot sit at your computer with a straight face and say that sites like CNN and The Washington Post do not have a liberal leaning.

Prejudging a whole group of people because of their political preferences in the fashion you did is a demonstration that you must be worried about Ben Carson winning the Republican nomination. That would be equivalent to me worrying about Andrew Cuomo or Martin O'Malley winning the Democratic nomination, both of whom have a small chance but are unlikely to win. You still didn't answer my question about what you did that elevated your "rationality" to a higher level than ours. I should just pull the liberal tactic of using the race card since that is what your side enjoys doing when a conservative disagrees with Barack Obama's viewpoints. :lmao:

Twisting it? It's been all over the news that he said many of those things. Open your eyes. Funny you keep talking about sources yet in a very recent thread you posted a link to yahoo story that included poll results from A CNN poll, that was originally posted in he Washington Post. I'm not worried about Ben Carson in the least. I'm perplexed as to how he has any political momentum at all with some of the absurd things he has said. Also comical to me is the obsession that you and many others have with Barack Obama when this thread wasn't asking about him, nor did I mention him. Nothing can be mentioned on these forums without you and many others mentioning him. It's very interesting.

Do what you must in regards to rationality and defining it. For one, I'm sticking to the topic. You're not. Who looks irrational?
Messages In This Thread
Dr. Ben Carson potential Presidential Campaign? - by Motley - 03-04-2015, 02:10 AM