Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr. Ben Carson potential Presidential Campaign?
Motley Wrote:No chance. Great surgeon, but politician? I'm sure Dems would love to see Ben Carson opposite their candidate on the ticket. And don't get me wrong, I'm sure many members of BGR would love to see a candidate who said Obamacare is the worst thing in this country since slavery, but the majority of rational thinking Americans will probably lean otherwise. He also believes the earth is only 6,000 years old, that we should have a flat tax because it is God's plan, that we should abolish many social programs that he himself benefited from growing up, has repeatedly compared America to Nazi Germany, that the 2016 elections may not take place because Obama might declare martial law, that the current US History curriculum in this country will cause people to join terrorists groups, thanked God for dead soldiers amid the VA scandals, and striking fear into his followers that Ebola will be turned into a weapon to destroy the world.

He has two years to add to the lunacy. Something tells me he is just getting started. But like I said, despite what I said above, he's somewhat perfect for the majority of posters on this forum.

Looks to me like you are afraid of Ben Carson running and are trying to make up anything and everything you can about him. I am going to guess that you are a two time Obama voter - which if you are that or even a one time Obama voter, you certainly have no room to be calling out anybody else's thinking as "lunacy."

What it is you do that makes you such a "rational thinker?" You must be really be something special. We should all just bow down to that caustic post with many false claims about Ben Carson.

I like Ben Carson, but he won't be my pick to go to the white house unless he wins the primary.
Messages In This Thread
Dr. Ben Carson potential Presidential Campaign? - by WideRight05 - 03-03-2015, 08:56 PM