Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield 28 Williamsburg 27 OT - 1A State Championship
gobigredMHS Wrote:I saw a few things happening on the bottom of the piles as well, I as well have no respect for that, it's cheap and doesn't help in getting respect for sure.

Other than that I thought Williamsburg was much faster live than on film, so I am gonna have to not put so much stock in what I see on film anymore. This was the second week in a row Mayfields running game was shutdown. I kept waiting for that big run by Trajon or Jordan but it never happened, credit that to Williamsburgs D. There is no denying their recievers beat our defense easily, and had some great hands to boot. #20 was a load to bring down, this years Burg was tremendously improved and I will eat my crow as well, speed was not an issue for the Burg this year. :worthy:

Was hoping it was a heat of the moment or isolated incident, but i guess t wasnt. Hate to hear that, but sadly it is part of the game rather if I or anyone else agrees with it or not. Either way, hats off to all the kids yesterday. They without a doubt laid it all on the line.
Messages In This Thread
Mayfield 28 Williamsburg 27 OT - 1A State Championship - by Scotty_Bronson - 12-07-2014, 05:40 PM