Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ Raceland 11/28 1A Semi Finals
Old_Jacket Wrote:Geez... We get it... Our schedule doesn't meet the high standards of the Mayfield cronies. Look at Pikeville, Hazard, Russellville, and Frankfort. They all played a tougher schedule, but they're sitting at home. You're beating a dead horse.

Wasn't trying to ruffle feathers. I think Williamsburg is a great team. It wasn't from a not being prepared to play another good team standpoint that 55 has beat like a rented mule. I'm talking about from a stamina standpoint late in a game. The Caldwell team from my example lost there qb, but somehow stayed in the lead for 2 more quarters because there defense was doing a great job, but when it got in the 4th they couldn't stop nothing largely due to being out of gas. They had played way to many teams that they got running clocks on in the 1st, and 2nd quarter. Maybe the burg is so good that they can steamroll any of the other 3 teams left, and put it away early, but I think 99% of us would say that ain't the case, and they will have to win a close 4 quarter heavyweight bout. Has the burg had to go 4 quarters all out like the other 3 has in multiple games, and the answer is no.
Messages In This Thread
Williamsburg @ Raceland 11/28 1A Semi Finals - by killbilly usmc - 11-25-2014, 04:27 PM