Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newport Central Catholic @ Shelby Valley 11/28 2A Semi Finals
30 going on 40 Wrote:Last time I know that they played Pikeville they won. Have no idea who they have played down there since then. I am not prejudiced at all. I just get sick of people claiming that NKY doesn't respect the mountain teams and then in the same breath throw out country boy can survive crap. NewCath will respect SV, they will go down there to dominate. I would have to believe that SV is going in w the same mentality.

The last time Newport Central Catholic played a game in Pike County, they lost to the Belfry Pirates., and besides, IMO that is one of the weaker Pikeville teams I've saw in my years of being around Football in 2005. Besides nobody said anything about Pikeville. Chief, you're pretty prejudice. You claimed without any knowledge that I was indeed a Shelby Valley fan. From your rhetoric you also went on to assume I am some poor hillbilly without any teeth who must live in a trailer up a street with a dirt road. Two false statements in which you "pre judged" me. That is the definition of prejudice. I'm pretty knowledgeable about NKY football. As you can see I clearly picked Newport Central Catholic to win the game. I still believe they will, but by a smaller score than predicted.
Messages In This Thread
Newport Central Catholic @ Shelby Valley 11/28 2A Semi Finals - by Real Badman - 11-24-2014, 01:23 AM