Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newport Central Catholic @ Shelby Valley 11/28 2A Semi Finals
Football fan 0 Wrote:IMO.At this point in the playoffs they are no bad team . One team may be better than the other. One team may have played a weaker schedule than the other but The teams that are left playing in the state semi finals have won there region. They are there because the blood ,swet and tears they have endured throughout the year. NCC may have played a tougher schedule than Valley but that don't change the fact that Shelby Valley is here for a reason. They won the games they had to win . I don't know enough about NCC to get on here and talk down about there team but I do know this Shelby Valley team . If you think you are in for a cake walk your badly mistaken . They are no quit in these kids . They will keep pounding the football on the offfence and will bust you in the mouth every play on deffence. I think this will be a lot better football game than most think . My Wildcats have been the underdog all year and we welcome being the underdog again .

Here we go again, everytime someone plays a team in EKY they bring this up. Does the rest of the state play touch football?
Messages In This Thread
Newport Central Catholic @ Shelby Valley 11/28 2A Semi Finals - by sstack - 11-23-2014, 10:18 PM