Poll: Who wins the first round 2nd class play off game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Middlesboro Yellow Jackets
30.77%
Prestonsburg Blackcats
69.23%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro @ Prestonsburg First Round Class 2A Playoffs 11/7
ThisIsIt14 Wrote:wow no way any of these first round games in this region will have a running clock besides maybe danville and betsy lane..
You can throw in all in the ifs and buts you want but this game has nothing to do with who beat who..
This is a tough matchup for Prestonsburg and I'm a Middlesboro fan I dont think none of us real fans wish this season would hurry and end you sir need to not jump to conclusions..

I agree it's not about who beat who because its a new season now. On paper, their both similar with Prestonsburg scoring a little more and giving up a little less per game, but all of the other variables will play huge roles in this. Their is a reason those players quit. There is probably some type of drama in the locker room, and that happens when people play out of position and freshman start playing more, and its obvious not everyone is buying in to the coach's way of doing things. Its impossible to win or expect a win when everyone is on a different page. They've had a disappointing season to say the least and all of that will show up on the field. On paper these two may be close, but in reality their miles apart. I don't look for a running clock, but if Middlesboro gets down a couple early then it wouldn't surprise me at all.
Messages In This Thread
Middlesboro @ Prestonsburg First Round Class 2A Playoffs 11/7 - by baseball1974 - 11-06-2014, 10:40 PM