Poll: Who wins the first round 2nd class play off game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Middlesboro Yellow Jackets
30.77%
Prestonsburg Blackcats
69.23%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro @ Prestonsburg First Round Class 2A Playoffs 11/7
ThisIsIt14 Wrote:no sir... I'm sorry blackcat fan but not happening.. lol
Remember when I was argueing with all you Prestonsburg fans earlier in the year talking about this regional final when both our teams were number 5 and 6 in the mtns lol... How things changed lol.. This is still gonna be a fun football game..
Not sure if Barton is playing or not but Middlesboro did have 2 seniors quit not sure who it was think maybe a Wideout and Lineman.. Nothing Jackets can't overcome though..

There is simply no argument you or anyone else can make that says Middlesboro is a better team than Prestonsburg. In all reality, Prestonsburg should be a 9-1 team with their only loss coming from a one point defeat by Pikeville. Take out the variables in Leslie game that Prestonsburg can't control, and they win that game by 2 or 3 scores. Then, turn around and add in the overall turmoil that is going on at Middlesboro(which was once again verified by two seniors quitting), and you're going to be lucky if Prestonsburg doesn't put up a running clock on Middlesboro. I think the players, coaches, and parents are all probably wishing this season would end for Middlesboro, and I don't see Prestonsburg's starters playing much of the second half.
Messages In This Thread
Middlesboro @ Prestonsburg First Round Class 2A Playoffs 11/7 - by baseball1974 - 11-06-2014, 09:43 PM