Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperate Appeal to Low Information Voters
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Lets take all religion out of it for a minute.
WHAT if, lets say, religion had no part in the Republican party. Gays were okay, people were allowed to rape donkeys, and unicorns grazed on the white house lawn.
What would liberals reasons be for voting dem then?

Theres absolutely no scenario when I have ever looked at this administration and thought damn, they know how to manage a country, fiscally or foreign policy wise.

Wow! Finally somebody who gets it. You have concisely framed what I have in the past, called a nuclear food fight in the Congress. If one as you suggest, were to take the social rebellion/reform out of the equation what good are the Dems? Miserable failures at US foreign policy, the Middle East is a boiling caldron in which we have seen the birth of the Caliphate. Russia's Putin is marching his armies across the continent in what he calls peaceful expansion. China has become the bad boy of the South China Sea region, pushing Japan and Viet Nam around.

Their ridiculous economic policies, the basis of which is an unreasonable 'faith' in Keynesian Economics, (an economic philosophy whose viability history has already disproven) have pushed America to the brink of financial collapse. By the time Obama gets through with his "fundamental transformation" economists say we could be looking at a national debt of somewhere around 22 Trillion. My fear, all the quantitative easing we can muster will fall woefully short of our rescue as 401K's and pensions will at some point go up in smoke, turning millions of seniors who have worked and saved all their lives for retirement, into wards of a state that can no longer afford to take care of them.

Obviously, I can't separate lack of religion from the mess at hand but, staying within your guidelines one can still build a compelling case.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Desperate Appeal to Low Information Voters - by TheRealThing - 10-26-2014, 01:26 PM